Wanderlust: Venice




























One of the things I miss the most about Italy is its beautiful and historical cities. There is just too much art and beauty, it's overwhelming. 
And today I thought I'd share photos of a city you should definitely go and visit if you're in Italy: Venice.

To be fair, this is not one of my favourite cities, but you have to admit it's too beautiful to not share some photos. 
What made this city so special to me is that last time I was there I got to meet one of my closest friends and we spent the whole day walking around and exploring lanes and alleys. The touristic part of the city is not that big at all and we practically did it all in half a day – and still managed to find the time to go shopping and find a gorgeous book shop, as you can tell by the photos. It was absolutely stunning and looked like heaven to me.

Last time I was there I also managed to make a short and awkward vlog that I'll share here as well so you can see a bit more of what we did.
I know I haven't said much about the city, but sometimes photos are better than words.



3 comments:

  1. lovely photos..totally makes me want to just jet off to Venice..I've always wanted to visit it, it's such a beautiful and historic city <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaaah I'm glad you enjoyed the photos, have you seen the ones from NYC as well?

      And yes, it's a gorgeous city :) xx

      Delete
  2. Venice is beautiful!! I had so much fun the last time i was there.
    Its gorgeous even in the colder months! Wish i saw the book shop though. But i agree, the best part of venice is getting lost and walking around the smaller lanes!

    X, Carina
    Running White Horses | Fashion + Travel

    ReplyDelete