I've Got FOMO And It's Getting Bad.




Yes, I admit it. I've got FOMO and it's getting bad.

For those of you who still don't know what FOMO is (seriously, do you live under a rock?!), it's basically just a Fear Of Missing Out – and mine has to do with summer.
Summer started (and it's already almost over – insane!), I finished working, I went back home in Italy for the holidays yet my FOMO got worse.

Why, oh why do people have to share on every single social media how much fun they're having whilst on holiday when there's people here that can barely leave the house?
And don't get me wrong – the weather here has been beautiful, but hey, not everyone can afford a holiday, am I right?
Especially if you're in your 20s already struggling to survive without money whilst still getting an education and trying not to starve yourself at the same time  – I'd say an holiday is definitely NOT part of the plan, aye? 

Yet every time I open Instagram I get spammed by all these beautiful scenarios, beaches, cities.. UGH! 
So, what can you really do to fight this horrible FOMO? Well, uhm.. I hate to be this honest with you all but, how can I put it in a nice way.. You can't, ha!
I'm afraid we'll just keep browsing the internet stalking people on holiday and wishing we were there having fun.

God.. Is it winter yet?!

And just in case your FOMO wasn't bad already I'll just share with you a couple of photos I took last year when I was in paradise (AKA Sardinia) and my FOMO was basically non-existent. 
You're very welcome.




0 comments:

Post a Comment