Little London Getaway



I woke up on Saturday morning with one of the worst hangover I've had in a while. But you know, going out with friends and having one or two (or, ehm, way more than just a couple) glasses of wine is always worth it in my opinion. 

Needless to say that the hangover was not welcome, especially because I had a little day trip to London planned. But anyways, I decided to ignore my pounding head and get ready for what I thought was gonna be a good day out in the sun.

However, you can easily imagine how it turned out. Pouring down with rain, of course. 
Luckily the Oxford Street's shops were so kind to provide a safe (and dry!) environment. Unfortunately, the temptation was too hard to resist and I made a couple of cheeky purchases. 


I also fell in love with a couple of pricks (ay, that pun though) in UO – too expensive to buy but oh-so-pretty to photograph. 

What I didn't miss about London are the people and tourists though. I said it once and I'll say it again: I have a love/hate relationship with people. It's mostly hate.

Overall it was a great day (despite the rain, the people and my hangover) and it was an amazing opportunity to snap some photographs on my film camera (featuring the lovely boyfriend of course).
It was the perfect end of my English summer before I head off to Spain and Italy and I would definitely do it again (maybe not on a Saturday!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment