PEACHY DENIM JACKET

If you follow me on Instagram or if you've read my blog before, you've probably already seen this denim jacket.
I bought it back in May and I was so excited to wear it until I realised it was way too hot for me to do it.



As you can probably imagine, I wasn't the happiest girl back then. I finally found something new I absolutely loved and I couldn't even wear it.

However, after months (literally) of warm weather, England decided it was too much and went back to its typical 17°-19° C. Not great for July, of course, but great for me as it means I can wear the jacket in the evening without dying of heat.

So here we have it: the gorgeous denim jacket I have been blabbing about!
It's from (surprise, surprise) ASOS and it's the most beautiful peachy denim jacket with ruffles I've ever seen (or owned for that matter).




At the start of the year I promised myself I would start incorporating more colour and fun pieces into my wardrobe and so far I've managed to keep the promise.

From gingham to jeans, I've worn this jacket with pretty much anything and it still manages to look amazing.
I've paired here with the comfiest pair of jeans from ASOS, a basic white tee from H&M and these amazing peachy pink sandals from H&M.




Unfortunately I won't be able to wear it back home as Italy might be slightly hotter than England – but I can't wait to get back in September. I'm sure it will probably be the only thing I'll wear!

SHOP THE LOOK:

0 comments:

Post a Comment