RED

September is almost over and tomorrow will officially be my first last day of university and I don't quite know how to feel about it just yet.



Time has flown by so quickly in the last three years and I don't think I ever realised how at home I feel here and how much I am going to miss living by the sea. It's funny how much we get used to places and certain routines, so much that we feel lost without them.
Let me tell you, summer was a weird one because I felt like I needed to be at university writing my dissertation instead of back home enjoying my time off.






The other day I went for a nice and quite walk by the beach and stopped on the way to take some photos. It still amazes me how pretty a town can be with just a bit of sun. God knows when, after all my university work and winter, I will be able to sit by the beach again without freezing my arse off. However I have to say this, I never though living by the sea could be so calming and relaxing (wind and rain included!)



As you can probably tell by the photos, my style has been changing lately – I've been very inspired by colours and all things around me and decided to spice it up a bit. Especially with my new and absolutely adorable red boots. Aren't they just the best thing you've ever seen? Not sure when I decided I needed to grow up and experiment with my style but I'll tell you this: it isn't that bad and it's actually quite fun. Stepping out of my comfort zone is definitely one of the many things I've tried to do during the past month and it has been working out quite well actually!





Shop the look:

0 comments:

Post a Comment