VEGANISM: My Story

source: Pinterest

Apparently everyone hates Vegans. Well, I'm afraid I am one of them.

If I have to be honest, I am not too keen on Vegans either. I don't like forcing people into doing something they don't want to do and I hate talking about it every other second.
I am not one of those standard Vegans you often see around nor I have an interest in becoming one.

I became Vegan mainly because of health reasons. 
For the past three years I've had one too many stomach problems and I noticed that animal products did not help me at all. Considering the fact that I was already intolerant to dairy, becoming Vegan was not as hard as I thought it was going to be.

My choice was also influenced by different documentaries I watched on Netflix (highly recommend watching them if you're genuinely interested – however, I won't force you if you don't want to watch them). 
I love animals, I don't want to eat them or wear them. And that is all. There's nothing more to it, I think. 

If you came here thinking I was some crazy Vegan trying to convince you to stop eating animal products and start eating a plant-based diet, I'm afraid you opened the wrong blog.

I don't want to force anyone and I don't want to annoy anyone either. I think reading informations about the way food is processed is really important – but I can understand if people don't really care about it either.

I know most Vegans can be annoying, but not all of us are. I still believe in freedom of choice and I just wanted to share my little (and quite boring) story. 
Please don't hate on all of us, I promise I'm not that bad after all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment