March Favourites

1. H&M polo-neck top, £6.99
4. H&M Lace Bra, £6.99
14. Vogue USA March Issue 2015

I have to say March wasn't too cold and that gave me a reason to start wearing my old Converse again and put some bright nail polish on my nails. 

I haven't shop as much as usual but I've been loving some old classics such as the Topshop Joni Jeans – that I wear pretty much on a daily basis, and the Topshop MOTO Denim Jacket. Although it's not particularly warm, it's perfect for the weather we've been having in London lately, just enough to keep you nice and cozy.

On the make up front, the newest additions are the Maybelline Color Drama Lipstick and the Benefit Roller Lashes Mascara. Needless to say I love them both so much – otherwise I wouldn't have put them in my March Favourites, duh!
The Maybelline Lipstick lasts on my lips pretty much all day long and I already have most of the colours in the collection. As for the Benefit Roller Lashes I find it absolutely gorgeous on my eyes, my lashes look so long and full, it's just the perfect mascara for me at the moment.
The Brows pencil, Eyeliner and Foundation are old favourites of mine and I don't think I'll try anything new for a long time.

The new clothing items I've purchased this month are both from H&M and they're both stunning. The first one is the polo-neck top and it's, surprise surprise, striped! I wore it on my birthday and loved it so much I've pretty much worn everyday since then – no worries, I washed it first!
And the lace bra is so comfortable you don't even notice you're wearing it. Perfect for those lazy days when I don't feel like wearing a real bra – TMI?! Soz!

I've tried so many candles this month but the one I loved the most is the IKEA one in Vanilla, it just makes me want to eat vanilla ice cream every time I smell it – so so so good!

Last but not least, I couldn't have done a favourites post without mentioning my favourite person – aka Taylor Swift. The Perfume Shop had an offer on her Enchanted Wonderstruck perfume and I've been wearing it every day – so nice and feminine. And, of course, how can we not mention the stunning Vogue Cover she shares with Karlie Kloss on the march issue?! The whole article – and photoshoot!, is lovely and I really enjoyed it. 

I really do hope the next Favourites post will include more summery clothes and accessorises – I can't wait for warmer weather.

Have you tried any of those products? What did you think of them?

0 comments:

Post a Comment