Cheeky Update: I'm Still Alive!


I wonder if I'll ever get the hang of posting on the blog more regularly. Maybe I should have made that as my New Year's Resolution – not that it would have helped anyways!
But blogs are supposed to be fun and they shouldn't need a schedule. I've got enough of those at Uni already.

On a more serious note though, first year of Uni has (almost) finished and I'm not quite sure how to feel about it. On one side I am so ready for summer and holidays, however, I seriously cannot believe time has flown by so fast and that I'm done being a fresher.

This year has been great yet incredibly hard – but I've made it! Still stressing about the three exams I've got left but I can't wait to be done and spend this whole summer writing and doing nothing but eating and sunbathing (perks of living in Italy I guess?)

But yes my dear friends, this is possibly the worst post I've ever written – like, ever!, and I' truly sorry about it. I do promise I'll write about better and nicer (and possibly more interesting) things as soon as I'm done with University. 

I'm expecting to spend a lovely summer and I have every intention of sharing it on my blog.



0 comments:

Post a Comment