May Wish list: Fashion Inspo


If there is one thing that is changing is my fashion style. Not sure about what it used to be before, but I am well aware of the fact that I now like things I would have never liked before.

To be completely honest, I could easily blame this on two of the biggest mega babes I know (or wish I knew that is): Alexa Chung and Chiara Ferragni.

Whether this is just a phase or the real deal, two of the things I am absolutely loving at the moment are glitter (and boots, but we already knew that!) and patches. Actually, it's safe to say the more the merrier!

High waisted skirts and trousers are, of course, always a must for me. However, I wouldn't mind two or three dresses from the Archive By Alexa collection. 

Zara is also absolutely killing at the moment and I'd happily spend all my overdraft in there (if only I wasn't a student, aye).

Chiara is always been one of my favourite babes of all time – and, of course, I couldn't not include at least one of her pieces in this wish list.

As of Miu Miu goes, needless to say they make the absolute best sunglasses in the history of ever. There is no doubt about that.

Overall, my style is changing and (unfortunately) I am loving everything is sight that is way too expensive for me to buy. 
May this phase become real one day and not remain a plain, hopeless wish list!

0 comments:

Post a Comment