Current Favourites & Summer Essentials


Guess who's been buzzing all day because Spain is only three days away?
Still haven't packed, of course, but I've been planning my outfits so I guess that counts?

Even though it's gonna be brief, this little mini holiday is much needed. If I have to be honest, I've had enough of this crappy English weather – and I'm sure it's got nothing to do with the fact I'm from Italy.

I wanted to share a few essentials that I'll be bringing with me to Spain, which also happen to be a few of my current favourites.

These ASOS sandals are my absolute favourite at the moment. I've always been a black sandals kind of girl, but I have to say these ones are so gorgeous I had to get them before they sold out.

Bag is Zara of course and, if you follow me on Instagram, you probably saw it in my latest post. I said it before and I'll say it again, I've never been as obsessed with a bag as I am with this one.

Those amazing sunglasses are Quay Australia and I got the last summer in Topshop. I mean, they just scream me.
Speaking of Topshop, last time I was there my lovely boyfriend got me a silver necklace with his initial written inside the heart – it hasn't left my neck ever since (in case it wasn't obvious!)

And, last but not least, one of my staple essentials for summer is a good book. If there is one thing I can't stand is laying by the sea without something to read. But let's be honest, I'll probably read the one I've got in the photo before I even get on the plane.


Have you got any summer essentials and favourites? Let me know! X

0 comments:

Post a Comment