Fendi: Legends and Fairytales Collection

Karl Lagerfeld did it again and I'm not surprised.

It's the day after the most amazing show I have probably ever witnessed (from my computer screen, that is) and I'm still in shock thinking about it.





Fendi's show last night was something that made me extremely proud of my country and my culture (fashion and architecture included, of course!)
By literally making people walk on water, Karl used one of the most famous scenery to create the perfect fairytale runway and celebrate Fendi's 90th anniversary. 






The entire collection screams fairies, magic and nature – no wonder why it's called Legends and Fairytales!
From blue to black and colours again, the runway took my breath away. At times simplistic, the show made me want to buy every single piece. 
There were flowers, there were embroidery pieces, there was everything you'd want and more.





The dreamiest collection of them all made every jaw drop – and the location made everyone wish they lived in our beautiful and magical Rome.




Thank you Karl, I'll be dreaming of this show for a long time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment