Bad To The Bone

There are times when you're really feeling your outfit and you decide it doesn't matter if the photos you take are blurry or perfect simply because you have to document the fact that you felt great and on point.






Well, this is exactly what happened to me the other night.
So I do sincerely apologise about the quality of the photos, but I really couldn't care less. I wasn't planning on sharing this outfit on the blog but, because I loved it so much, here it is.





I also just realised the best photos are the ones you don't really care about.
And on this note (and with this outfit), I'll be on my way to steal your cat – because I couldn't care less about your man.






SKIRT: H&M (Sold Out) // 
CROP-TOP: TOPSHOP (Sold Out) // 
DENIM JACKET: POLO RALPH LAUREN (Vintage)

0 comments:

Post a Comment