Life's a Beach

Most people have to travel long distances to go on holiday. Me, coming from one of the most beautiful countries in the whole wide world (if I do say so myself), I only have to go back home.

Everywhere I turn, I am surrounded by beauty, history, art and a culture I wouldn't change for the world.
There are surely loads of things I am not proud of about my country – but its beauty is not one of them.


This year, just like the past 21, my little holiday getaway back home did not disappoint.
I always try and book my holidays somewhere I haven't been before and I've finally realised that the quieter the town the better the holiday.


I've spent two weeks relaxing and enjoying both the beach and the heat. It felt like home and I've spent it with the best people.



Even if it doesn't seem much, having a place like this to come back to is just insane. A place I can call home.
I'm completely head over heels for Italy and it's okay – tbh I don't see how anyone couldn't be.




This holiday was much needed and helped me relax before heading back to the UK and start my second year at University.

I literally have no words left to describe how beautiful Italy (especially the South) is. And, if these photos don't make you want to book a flight there, I don't know what will.





0 comments:

Post a Comment